Thursday, June 5, 2014


Green gem necklace:  $.63 (BIN:  $5.99)
White/silver gem wing necklace:  $2.66 (Highest:  $6.50)
Beaded black collar:  $1.50 (Highest:  $5.50)
Blue/white gem necklace:  $.99 (BIN:  $4.52)
Circle bib necklace:  $1.56 (Highest:  $7.50)

All off eBay.

I'm happiest about the green gem necklace -- I'm so surprised it ended that low!  What a great deal.  It's great quality too!

I regret paying so much for the wing necklace, since it's a lot smaller than I thought, and I've seen it go for lower than I paid now.  It's nice, just not as nice as expected.

I also wish I didn't buy the blue/white gem necklace or the beaded bib necklace...they both look a lot cheaper in person.  At least the bubble one was great.  Much better than I thought!  It even came with earrings, which was a nice bonus.

I just found out the wing necklace is actually a dupe of J.Crew's Lulu Frost's winged glory necklace...which retailed for $232:


It certainly looks very similar, and the materials are the same.  For 1% of the price, I'm happy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment