Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Lucky/happy/cherub print bodycon dress:  $5.01
Comic book sound effects bodycon dress:  $5.50 (RSP:  $25.11)
Beige/white/black illusion dress:  $4.75 (BIN:  $16.99+)

All off eBay.

Surprisingly, the first two were buy it nows!  I was so surprised to see them for so cheap...especially seeing as how the seller was in the UK!  Normally, only sellers from Asia offer free shipping..not that I'm complaining.

If they were any more, I probably wouldn't have gotten them...but at that price, I thought they'd be fun to have.

Funnily enough, they're still on the seller's website for a bit more than TWICE the price...and without free shipping.  

The seller isn't always that cheap, but they were having a major sale for some reason.  Both of those dresses sold out within the next day!

I really didn't expect to win the other dress for so low.  It's actually not that flattering on, sadly, but at least it's not too small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment