Monday, June 2, 2014


Adventure time bodycon dress:  $7.99 @ Aliexpress (RSP:  $12+)

I wish I waited longer to get this.  I've seen them go for around $7 since, and they might go even lower eventually.  I already waited quite a bit, and this was already the lowest I've seen it in a while...I just couldn't resist.

After seeing how different the Jake dress was, I wasn't sure how this one would go.  Surprisingly, this one is pretty similar to the original!

The design is the same, and the print looks to be the same scale...the only problem is, the colouring is off!  For a lot of the characters you can't tell at least, and from far away, it does look just like the original.

But if you look closer...you'll see that Lumpy space princess is pink instead of purple!  Finn's shirt is also a weird light aqua blue, and his face is a strange shade too.  BMO is a bit off too...he's a little more aqua than normal as well.  Princess bubblegum's pink is also off, but I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't comparing it to the original.

They have a skater version of this dress.  I might buy it if it goes on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment