Friday, June 27, 2014


Pink unicorn clutch:  $4.25 (Highest:  $20+)


ASOS Filigree gold and silver leaf ear cuffs:  $.99 (for the pair) (RSP:  $15.69 each)

All off eBay.

I normally go for thing that are sophisticated, but I couldn't resist that unicorn clutch!  It was just so cute and fun.

It was also kind of an impulse buy...I didn't expect to win for that low!  Well, I thought it was low at the time, but someone won one for $2.75 after that. 

I've seen them sold for $30+ in stores!  I really don't understand why.  If they just looked around, they could get it for half that price or less.  I've seen some crazy people asking for $60....I could get every colour for less than that on ebay!

I don't know if I'll use this one out.  I thought I might just use it to hold stuff around my room.  If I dress too young I'm going to look like a teenager, and I don't want that.

To my surprise though, the black version actually does look pretty fashionable!  I'd have no problem wearing that one out, but the fantasy ones don't really work in my opinion.  These are all of the colours: 

I also won a red one for the same price, and I'm a bit unsure about how good that one looks.  Black would be a no-brainer, since it's such a muted colour.  Well, I guess I'll see when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment