Wednesday, June 4, 2014


Furreal animatronic pets - Snuggimals kitten (RSP:  $8.99), Teacup pups fashion Maltese (RSP:  $21.99+), Patter pup Lahso Apso (RSP:  $29.99):  $5.98 for all

I probably shouldn't have, but I just had such a thing for animatronic pets when I was little...and I never bought any because I thought they were too expensive.  They didn't seem worth $15+ each, but $3 each is doable!

The last two looked completely unused, so that clinched it.  I just wish the white one didn't have dead batteries...they cost more than he did!  I normally pass up animals without batteries for that reason, but I couldn't this time because he had such a cute outfit on.

Plus he came with that cat.  I don't like those microsuede pets as much...they don't look very realistic.  Not that the other ones are that realistic either, but these are even worse!  

Anyway, that one's just adorable.  It's permanently stuck in that position, and it makes the most adorable wriggling movements when you touch it's stomach.  Found the promo pictures for all of them:


They're supposed to act realistic, which means none of them are in constant movement once you turn them on.  The dog that actually works has periods where he sits and does nothing...I prefer the cheaper ones that are on all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment