Friday, June 13, 2014


Coral/white striped chiffon halter maxi dress:  $5 @ Sirens (RSP:  $29)

I almost didn't buy this, but now I'm really glad I did.  I don't know what it is with in store mirrors...they're so unflattering!  Must be the super bright lighting.  It looked decent in store, but it looked beautiful at home.  

I was eying this same dress in blue stripes, but I left it behind.  I wonder if I should have bought it too.  It did have a major rip though, and it wasn't my preferred size...plus, the material does feel sort of cheap.

I bought it anyway, because it has a lot of neat elements my other maxi dresses don't.  The skirt is actually two pieces, so you can see a bit of leg when you're walking.


Plus, the slip only goes halfway, so you see a silhouette of your legs all of the time.  It does remind me of the dress above, except without sleeves.  I really liked that!  Furthermore, this colour was so bright and fun, I had to have it.


I wonder if that blue one would have been as flattering at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment