Sunday, October 29, 2017


Relaxus - himalayan salt tea light holder:  $1.71 @ London Drugs (RSP:  $5.99)

I've seen these at winners for a long time, but they're always around $10 or more.  The lowest one I saw was $9 on clearance.  I didn't really want to pay that much...at the time I was more interested in having a lamp.

Well, now I'm obsessed with candles, and I want a candle holder over a lamp!  I saw that they were at London Drugs for $5.99, regular price!  That's so much lower than anywhere else I've seen.

Even on the manufacturer's website, they're $7.50 each!  I think that's the first time I've seen a retailer sell something below the manufacturer's suggested price.

Anyway, they only had a picture of the box on LD's website, and the one pictured didn't look very nice:


I saw there were four in stock at the one near me, so I decided to take a look.

Turns out there was such a variation!  One was huge...it was too big for the box!  I thought it was kind of unsightly, I didn't like it.

Another one was tiny...almost half the size of the one I ended up getting.  Two of them were the size and shape I wanted (roughly round), but one didn't have much colouring, so it was an easy choice.

I got $5 off by using my LD rewards birthday gift, so it ended up being an amazing deal!

It looks beautiful in use too.  It also came with a tea light candle, which wasn't the case with any of the other ones I've seen.  It only lasted around 3 hours, but no complaints for a free candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment