Sunday, October 22, 2017


Fresh peach 9 oz candle:  $2.67 (RSP:  $4.49)
Passion fruit 9 oz candle:  $2.67 (RSP:  $4.49)
Green apple 9 oz candle:  $2.67 (RSP:  $4.49)
Vanilla bean 11 oz candle:  $2.97 (RSP:  $4.99)
Salted caramel 11 oz candle:  $2.97 (RSP:  $4.99)

All @ Superstore

It's such great timing!  Recently I've become obsessed with candles, and superstore just happened to have them for 40% off this week.

I've been looking around for affordable options, but I heard that all of the dollar store ones are universally crap.  Most of them smell horrible, but some are actually decent.  Still, for the price it didn't seem worth the try.

These ones are even cheaper in comparison!  Their store brand is usually better than dollar store junk, so I thought it was worth a try.  They all smell so great too, especially the last two.

I actually left one in a closed room and it ended up scenting the whole room!  I was excited the scent was that strong.  I wonder how long it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment