Friday, October 27, 2017


Glass jar water dispenser: $4 @ Dollarama

This was such a good deal!  I've seen similar ones for $20-$40.  It's big...looks like it holds at least 4 liters.

This was the only one there, and I've never seen them anywhere else.  There's no sticker or labels anywhere either!

They had another glass water dispenser here a while back, but it was about half the size, and not as good.  The lid was plastic and you had to press a rubber button inside of the spout to get it to go...and it was reallly hard to push.  That's why I didn't get it.

This one you just need to flip up though, so it couldn't be easier!  I thought it was too big for my purposes, but it was just too good to pass up.

I ended up finding it at another store!  Turns out it holds 3.5 liters.

There's also another design, but I like mine better!  The other one just has some text, sort of a mason jar style.

No comments:

Post a Comment