Thursday, October 26, 2017


Suede/leather sandals (RSP:  $29.99 - $99.95)
Snake skin sandals (RSP:  $49.99 - $139.95)
Suede heels (RSP:  $39.99 - $110)

3 for $5 (!!)


Belts 10 for $2.50 (!!) (RSP $9.99 - $55 each)

All  @ Le Chateau outlet

Finally!!  This location has been "closing down" for almost a year...now it'll close in three days so it's finally at the end.  The deals weren't very impressive before, but they were plain shocking today!


Almost all of the shoes left were leather or suede!  All of mine were.  Some were even made in Italy!

They had a table of mismatched pairs, but I didn't bother with any of those.  A lot of the suede shoes had one pair that was significantly faded...I have no idea why.  Mine is slightly different but I don't think it's that noticeable, especially compared to the rest.

Most of the belts retailed for $19.95, except for the following:

Crocodile belt:  $9.99
Gold belt: $9.99
Green bow belt:  $9.99 - $15
Big rectangular buckle belt:  $9.99 - $35
Wide leather belt:  $29.99 - $55

I wonder what deals I missed?  I kind of wish I started checking more often!  I remember a while back they had $5 suede boots...but they all looked discoloured at the toe, so I didn't buy any.

No comments:

Post a Comment