Sunday, October 29, 2017


Glass cat water bottle:  $2.97 @ Thinka

Turns out this store has been open a month, but I never knew about it because I rarely go to that section!  It was advertised as a $2+ store...it reminded me a lot of minisou, except it was even smaller than that.

The only things I found worthwhile were the drinkware.  They had some cute cups that were $4-$5, but I didn't love any of them.

I loved this though!   I was so happy I found them, and for so cheap too.  I actually almost bought nearly the exact bottle online for $8...it was the same style, except a bunny.  This was a much better deal!

They had it in four colours...the other ones were aqua, then a light and dark purple.  I almost bought the blue one, but I thought I might as well see how good this one was first!

I hope they're the kind of store that gets a lot of turnaround.  If they only sell the same stuff all of the time I don't think I'd be that interested, but if they get new stuff in to replace sold out stuff that would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment