Monday, October 23, 2017


Glass cutting board
Glass jack o lantern candle holder
Jack o lantern lantern
Libbey star shaped bowl
Libbey heart shaped bowl

All $1.25 each @ Dollar tree

Except for the lantern which ended up being $.50!   I almost didn't buy it because it only had ONE LED bulb..I thought it'd be super dim and useless.  But it was just so cute I couldn't resist!  I'm glad it ended up being super cheap because it's worth it for that price.

Everything else was a planned purchase.  I saw that those bowls are $4.16US each on their official site!  That works out to around $5.25 Canadian each, which is a pretty good deal in comparison.  They're really thick and heavy.

I asked if they were food safe so we'll see.  They're virgin glass so I think they should be...researching online it seems that most glass is food safe.  Clear glass that hasn't been used for anything else should be anyway!

I really came for the candle holder, since I'm on such a big kick right now.  I could only find one that wasn't super sloppy.  I saw the exact same one at daiso later on!


I also wanted a smaller glass chopping board.  They had one without a picture, but it seemed boring in comparison.  They also had one with a picture of a cup of coffee, but I didn't like it that much.  I didn't see any of the rectangular ones, but I prefer the circular ones anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment