Monday, October 23, 2017


23 oz candles (blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, peach pie):  $2.74 each (!) (RSP:  $10 each)
Pack of 18 tealights (gingered blackberry and chai latte):  $1.44 each (RSP:  $6 each)

I wanted to get more of those 3 wick candles, so I stopped in here.  I saw that those huge candles were unbelievably cheap, so I picked up one of each!  I was taking transit so I left the other ones I wanted behind..these were heavy!

Those tea lights were also pretty cheap (but didn't smell cheap!), but I left behind a "cheesecake" one that didn't smell like anything good.

Anyway, they all scanned in wrong and had to be price checked.  The huge candles were coming up at $5.97...the same price as the first superstore, but the signs were clearly there!  The tea lights were coming up at $3.67.

Well I ended up getting one of each for free, so the haul was even more of an amazing deal!  Oh happy day.

I still want to stock up on those 3 wick candles before the sale ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment