Sunday, October 29, 2017


Cactus trio:  $2.80 @ Ikea (RSP:  $3.99)
Bear planter:  $2 @ Daiso

I actually got this at the beginning of the month.  Ikea was having a 30% off sale on their plants, and I just so happened to want plants at that time!

I wanted to get an aloe vera plant, but sadly, they were all sold out.  I also wanted a cactus with a flower on it, but they didn't have those either.

At least they had this one!  I thought it was too cute to pass up.  It was the only trio...a lot of them only had one in a pot, and they were the same size as one of these ones!  That didn't seem worth it at all.


From Daiso I also bought a frog planter.  I'm waiting until I find something good to put in it!  I also want the pig one, so I hope they'll restock it.  I might get the panda if I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment