Saturday, August 22, 2015


Teddy bear stickers:  $1
Dog stickers:  $1
Duck tape - Scottie dog print tape:  $2 (RSP:  ~$5)
Red owl vases:  $3 each

All @ Dollarama

Since I bought a planner for next year, I wanted to have some cute little stickers to use in them.  I never checked that section before, so I wonder what else they've had in the past...the were a lot better than I expected!

I've seen those red vases there for a while, and they're really nice quality.  They'd easily be $13+ at any other store.  You could definitely tell that they weren't made for Dollarama.

I waited about two weeks, so I'm surprised that they still had so many left!  I didn't buy them earlier because I prefer vintage vases, and because I didn't think I'd use them for anything.

Well, I recently made some shelves using some wood I got for free, and I thought these would look great holding them up.  If I find some in other colours, I might get those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment