Sunday, August 9, 2015


Plaster cherub wall sconces:  $2.99 each
Gold wall shelf:  $2.99 each

All @ Value Village

I was so surprised to find these for such reasonable prices!  Just recently, they jacked prices way up...so much so it's appalling.  Things they would have priced at $5 before are now $15, and so on!

I do find cherub wall sconces pretty frequently, but all of those ones have had ugly sculpts and were unfinished ceramic.  They were also in pretty shabby condition, and most of them were at least $5+.

These ones are beautifully sculpted and way sturdier!  I also prefer the shiny finish of plastic, rather than the matte, chalky, feel of unfinished ceramics.

The angle's a bit weird, but I think these are the same ones...so they're $15 new.  These look like new though, so I'm happy with the savings!

I've never found anything like the gold shelf before.  It's actually made in Italy, but it's plastic!  It's probably from the 60's or 70's, and it just looks so nice.  I'm actually glad it is plastic, since that makes it so lightweight and easy to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment