Tuesday, August 25, 2015


Multicolour jumpsuit (RSP:  $29)
Grey chiffon maxi dress (RSP:  $52)
Leopard chiffon maxi dress (RSP:  $52)


One shoulder gem encrusted evening dress (RSP:  $89)
White lace back halter dress (RSP:  $89)
Black V neck dress (RSP:  $32)

$5 each @ Urban Behavior

Except the jumpsuit, which scanned in at only $1!!  These dresses are gorgeous, and way higher quality than the other dresses that normally go on sale this low.  I was so happy when I got them!

My favourite is the leopard dress, I've been eyeing that for a while!  The first time I tried to buy it was less than a week before...and it scanned in at $26!  This is a huge difference.

The style is so neat.  It's actually a high low romper!  I don't have anything like that.  It looks so good on!

The black dress doesn't look like much, but it has a small V in the middle.  It also came with a cool gold studded plate belt (not pictured), so it was worth that price for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment