Friday, August 28, 2015


Ceramic unicorn:  $14.99 @ Value Village

This was way more than I wanted to pay, but I thought it was so neat!  Ceramics this size often go for around $10 at Value Village...sometimes I've seen them as low as $5.  This is unprecedented!

But, you don't see a giant unicorn everyday.  It's about two feet long and a foot and a half tall.  I don't see anything similar on the internet!

I'm glad I bought it now, but I was undecided in the store.  It looks great from this angle, but I thought it was ugly from all of the other ones!  The face/head region was weird...it looks like a goat at times.  And I'm not really digging that chin hair.

But seeing it all decked out, I'm sure I made the right decision.  It's completely hollow too, so it was easy to carry around.  Inside it says "Italy, 34/40."  I wonder where the other 39 are?

No comments:

Post a Comment