Wednesday, August 12, 2015


Mini planner:  $1.50
Scented drawer liners:  $3
2 x Damask adhesive liners:  $2.50 each

All @ Dollarama

They didn't have a good planner for this year, so I was happy they offered one for next year.  It's not as nice as my last one though, which was only $.50 more.

The scented drawer liners just looked so nice!  It's manufactured by them, but it looked and felt like any of the ones you'd find at  a place like winners.  A lot of those are $15+ so this felt like a good deal.

I bought one of the damask liners a while back, but wasn't sure if I needed any more.  Well, when I did they were all sold out!  I looked everywhere and only saw new designs, so I thought they had retired that pattern.  So I had to snatch these up when I saw them today!

I'm planning on covering my bed frame with it, but I wonder if 3 will be enough.  I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment