Tuesday, August 18, 2015



Ikea Ung Drill frame:  $5 (RSP:  $19.99 - $39.99)

Found it on craigslist...I'm pretty sure it used to be a mirror, but mine is completely empty.  If I want to use it as a frame, I'll need my own glass and backing.

I want to make it a mirror again, so I'll be on the lookout for a free one that size!

I have no idea why, but the price is so much more on the US site!!  Literally twice the price, and it is the same size.  I guess the price fluctuates.

On the Canadian site, the frame is $5 more than the mirror one...I don't see why.

The frame is very pretty, and way bigger than I thought.  I'm happy for the price I paid!  I'd even buy more if I find more this cheap.

For now, I'm planning on making a baroque wall furnishing set like this:


I'm planning on using these three pieces I found at Value Village.  It's going to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment