Friday, August 14, 2015


Senpo musical doll:  $5.99
Vintage Japanese ceramic pixie planter:  $3.99

Both @ Value Village

And both more than I wanted to pay!  I was seriously disgusted at the pricing I saw today.  Almost everything was TWICE the price they normally charge!  I've noticed this at every location I've visited lately, so it's pretty disturbing.

These were more like their old pricing, but they have been half that price at times.  I hope it doesn't get any higher than this!

I was unsure about the Bradley type doll.  I love how she looks, but this one was in really dirty condition!  And you can't really clean them...I've heard that they can disintegrate when you try!  Here's one in perfect condition:


This was musical,  but sadly mine doesn't work.  It's also missing the wind up mechanism.   I've seen people sell working ones for $50-$60, so $6 is an ok price for one in this condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment