Saturday, September 22, 2012


Tan leather box purse:  $2.50
UK2LA - Black ruffled shrug jacket:  $2
Brown gold frame purse:  $2
Coppercraft guild - Framed cameo wall portraits:  $2.50 each

All @ Salvation Army.

It was half off day today - those don't come around often enough!  I normally try to be there by opening, but this time I couldn't get there until 4 hours in.  I'm glad I still managed to find things I wanted.

The box purse is gorgeous!  I couldn't pick it up fast enough.  It's quite roomy and the leather is very nice.

I've wanted the shrug for a long time, but wasn't willing to pay full price.  I think it went down to $5 brand new (it is a Sirens/Urban Planet brand), but I still didn't think it was worth it.  I'm so glad I finally got it for the price I wanted to pay!

The purse....it took me so long to decide.  I ended up putting back a camel hair blazer, and I should have put this one back too!  The material isn't nice, but I liked the gold frame and the little insignia in the front.

It was only $2, but I feel like I don't like it that much.  It probably won't get much use.

The framed cameos on the other hand, are gorgeous!  I don't know how to incorporate them without making everything look busy, but I'm glad I got them.  They were totally washed out in the above picture, but here's a clear picture of them:


I love the one on the left, but I didn't care too much for the other one.  Still, I had to have the pair!

I actually saw BOTH of these at Value Village before.  I think they were $5.99 each.  I'm glad I didn't buy them then, I just didn't want to spend that much at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment