Monday, September 3, 2012


Nina K. - Fitted corduroy blazer w/flowing collar:  $7.99 @ Value Village

I really hate paying full price at Value Village, which is why I try not to go on non-sale days.

The Etienne Aiger purse I bought a while back ended up getting ruined by the Givenchy purse....I tried cleaning it but it wouldn't come off.  I knew I would have no use for it (I didn't like it and I couldn't sell it like that) so I decided to exchange it.

Today was the last day for that..I'm so last minute!  Shockingly, the first VV didn't have anything I wanted.  I normally always walk away with something there!

An hour and a half before closing, and half way home, I decided I might as well check out another one.  I'm glad I did!

This blazer is really gorgeous and worth the price.  It's so fitted, and the style is unique.  If it were any pricier, I probably would have left it behind..I do have a limit!  I've gotten great quality blazers like this for around $6, so I don't think I would have paid more than $10.

Turns out that designer has a ton of awesome stuff!  I'm in love with this blazer:


This one's pretty great too:

Here's hoping I find something similar locally!  No way I'd pay eBay prices plus shipping for used clothing. 

But I did photograph the other awesome stuff I encountered:




 
Maybe if they're still around on half price day I'll pick them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment