Thursday, September 20, 2012


Bruno Magli - Peep toe bow heels:  $2.75 @ Union Gospel Thrift Store
Lady-Mate - Aki ballerina music box:  $2.99 @ Value Village

I was hoping for another $1 sale again, but was disappointed like last time.  Not too disappointed though, since I always enjoy browsing the other thrift stores.

I'm not too fond of the jewelry box on the outside, but I was totally smitten with its innards!  I just love how the ballerina twirls and how the pattern actually swirls on her dance floor...I thought that was worth the three bucks alone.  Here it is in action:



It did take me a while to decide, but in the end I bought it.  I was really surprised it was priced so reasonably!  I definitely wouldn't have paid any  more than that.

I really shouldn't have bought those shoes.  I like the way they look, and they're designer, but they're just not comfortable.  I need to learn to resist the allure of cheap designer shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment