Saturday, September 22, 2012


Praga leather - Navy blue stiletto boots:  $3
Amalfi - Dark green leather booties:  $3
Grey leather clutch w/gold leaf hardware:  $1.50

All @ Salvation Army.

I'm really glad I came to this one!  It's pretty small, so I didn't think there would be anything good left.

Well, curiosity got the best of me and I went anyway.

I saw so many shoes that might actually fit me this time!  That's a major feat, I normally only see one or two shoes that are low and my size, and hardly any are decently priced.  This time I probably tried on 20 pairs!

Having such an abundance of leather low heeled beauties, I had to be judicial.  I'm proud of myself!  I left a lot behind.

So many of them seemed comfortable at first, but weren't after walking around for a while.  Others just didn't feel nice on, even though they were really nice leather on the outside.  In the end, only the two above made the cut.

I don't normally look at boots since I can always find them cheaper new.  This pair caught my eye...I really liked the design.

Then, the price did the same!  It was $6 regular, which is a lot lower than normal.  Their prices are normally ridiculously high, around $10-$25, $15 average, so I rarely bother to check.

I don't see a size on them, so I don't know how they figured they were 9.5.  They looked so tiny!  I didn't really think they would fit, but they did.  I am an 8.5...and they fit kind of snug.  But since the leather was so supple, it was still comfortable.

Moreover, the heels are crazy padded!  There are these huge pockets of air down there so these are really comfortable.  They were unbelievably sexy on so I just had to buy them.  I really like the lace up detailing on the sides, plus they look new (if you don't look at the soles)!

The other pair were a neat design and pretty cushioned on the inside.  I really like them, I don't see shoes like this often.

From now on I'm going to have to go for looks AND comfort, I have way too many pretty yet uncomfortable shoes now.

Which is why I left these behind:


The leather they used was nice, but it wasn't very comfortable...even though the heels weren't that high.  These are modern boots too, I prefer the quality of vintage if I'm buying used!  They were only $5 though.

I like the look of the clutch, but it really doesn't feel like leather!  It is most definitely leather, but I guess it's not high quality.  I really should have left it behind, but I thought the design and price were great.

But really, what's the point of having leather that feels like pleather?

No comments:

Post a Comment