Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Gold framed brown leather turnlock purse:  $5.99 @ Value Village

Arghhh, full price again.  I hate paying full price here, knowing it would be much cheaper at a real thrift store.

Plus, this purse did have some creases...if it were in immaculate condition I probably would have bought it without much thought.  I love shiny gold accents and turnlock closures - this has both!

Even though it's simple, I haven't seen this kind of design before.  I really like it, it looks so elegant.  It's also leather so that clinched it.

I don't like how short the straps are though, so I'm going to be switching them out for chains.  It is neat that there are two of them though. 

I found a Euro in one of the purses.  It has the Vitruvian man on it...prettiest currency I've ever seen.  It looked more like a work of art than money!

No comments:

Post a Comment