Friday, August 31, 2012


Farouche by Lori Weidner - NWT Embroidered light olive green skirt set:  $5
Lewa - leather portfolio/briefcase:  $4
Red eelskin clutch:  $1

All @ MCC Thrift Store.

I'm glad I came in!  I haven't been here in a while, but the turnaround isn't that great.  Normally the items aren't super high quality either, so I was surprised by what I found.

The Weidner suit was here for around a month, but I didn't want to pay full price for it.  Even just seeing it on the rack, I wasn't that fond of it.

I tried it on a whim - it was gorgeous!  The fit is amazing, like it was made for me.  I decided the second it was on me, it's that beautiful!  The shoulder pads will have to come out though.

The briefcase is great quality and still looks excellent.  I don't know if I'll ever use it, but that's a risk I'm willing to take for the price I paid.

I'm not that crazy about the eelskin clutch, but come on....I couldn't pass up an eelskin clutch for $1!

No comments:

Post a Comment