Saturday, August 4, 2012


Silver quilted belt:  $2
Leather covered latex insoles:  $2
Superman funtainer thermos:  $3 (RSP:  $15)

All @ Dollarama.

It always pays to check out dollarama every once in a while!  They are hands down the best dollar store around.

I find they get more closeouts than other dollar stores, and they seem to be the only one with an actual clothing section (and it's not just underwear!).

The belt is pretty similar to the black one I got a while back.  The other one had a better design, but at least this one's oh-so-shiny.

This is the first time I've seen $3 items there.  I'm not too fond of the blue, but it was useful and superman related!  Supposedly, it keeps food respectively hot or cold for five to seven hours.

I wasn't sure if it was actually a deal or not, but the priced seemed ok.  Turns out people are willing to pay $10 for them used!

No comments:

Post a Comment