Friday, August 24, 2012


Omely - gold clutch w/rhinestone detailing:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30)
Urban Expressions - Andorra - Straw turnlock clutch:  $3 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$48)
Gold cuff w/floral detailing:  $1.25 @ EFADS
Silver cuff w/floral detailing:  $1.25 @ EFADS

I pass up a lot of purses from Winners since they're normally made from cheap materials.  I loved the way these looked (plus they were cheap) so I picked them up.

I'm so annoyed about the cuffs!  I just paid twice as much for the exact same gold cuff on eBay...ughh.  Better check first next time!

On a side note - ooh, I got $4.40 from paypal as part of their cash back promotion!  Plus 11 cents while they were verifying my bank account from them.  A far cry from the 3 cents total the first time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment