Sunday, August 26, 2012


Max Studio - striped maxi dress:  $3 (RSP:  $49.99-$125)
Calvin Klein - navy blue tank top:  $.50 (RSP:  $19.99-$40)

Both @ Winners.

Sadly, I could only hit up one location today.  Even sadder, everything was still overpriced!  I managed to snag these two, but they both have minor problems.

The maxi dress has a rip I need to repair.  I might just cut it short if I don't like the look.  Here's a stock picture of the dress:


The tank has two small holes but they're not noticeable on.  I was going to pass on it at first, but it was cheap and made out of quality materials (cotton and modal).  The novelty of having a $40 tank top is probably what really sold me on it.

Thus ends another Winners final clearance saga...I can't wait until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment