Monday, August 13, 2012


Miller light - beer shaped aluminum water bottle:  $3 @ Dollarama (RSP:  $12.99)
White chain mesh purse w/gathered rhinestone detailing:  $5.99 @ Value Village

I went to the dollar store on a whim...truthfully, I wanted to see if they had any more awesome belts!

They didn't, but they had this instead...which I found just as awesome.  It was the second last one they had (and the other was out of package) so I took it as a sign.  I haven't seen this at any of the other ones!

Ah, Value Village.  I didn't want to pay this much, but the purse is so gorgeous!  Too bad it's stained and the rhinestones are falling off.

When I got home, I found out they were having a half off sale in TWO days!  I wonder if this would have still been there..

No comments:

Post a Comment