Wednesday, August 15, 2012


*Something* (Can't make it out - looks like Gold or Cold) Seal - Leather box purse:  $4
Gold embossed box purse:  $4
Jobis - leather belt w/studded chain detailing:  $1.50


Danier - Red studded suede jacket:  $12.50
Pleated blazer - $4

All @ Value Village.

Today they had a half off sale, but there was a catch - you had to spend $50 to get that discount!  I don't normally spend that much there, so I didn't know if it would be worth going.

Well, you know me - I just had to go!  It took me a long time to decide...I actually wanted everything but the suede jacket.

I did want the suede jacket, but I already have so many, and I couldn't decide if it was awesome or tacky.

Turns out that everything else regular price would have been the same anyway, so I decided to get the suede jacket.

The pleated blazer has no tags at all, but it's so wonderfully fitted!  Plus there are gorgeous pleats at the front and the back.  The clincher?  Gold framed glitter buttons!


It's a little short for me, but the buttons sold me on it. 

There was another blazer by the same maker that I really wanted, but it was way too small for me.  This one was small too, but it had a workable design..too bad the other one didn't!

I've been eyeing the gold purse for a while, but didn't think it was worth $8.  It's not leather, so it's hardly worth $4 either, but I'm just such a sucker for everything that it is.

Even though the leather box purse was plain, I was excited to find it!  I've seen a ton like that, and  I always like the style....but I wanted to hold out for a better material.  I'm pretty sure this is leather, I just wish there was a tag to confirm it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment