Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Balenciaga Paris - Red leather purse:  $3.50
Black box purse:  $3.50
Leather/rabbit fur purse:  $3.50
Wide studded heart closure belt:  $3


Ralph et Josee - Long olive green blazer w/leather piping:  $9


Absolu - Grey blazer w/leather piping:  $4
Blue ozz - Fitted tan blazer:  $4

All @ Value Village.

This was the first VV I hit up on half off day - I'm so glad I did!  I found the most stuff there.  The quality of everything was unbelievable!  


First off, the Balenciaga bag...I really do think it's real, because it's one of the best quality bags I've ever felt!  Through research, it turns out that it's not exactly the same as the Balenciaga that produces that bag that everyone wants.  They sold their name to another company that produces BB logo bags, and I think that's this one.  


The only mystery to me is the Korean tags, but because of the quality, I really don't think it's fake.  People say that BB bags aren't really fake, and I read that they're really popular in Asia....so maybe that explains the Korean tags?


Even if it were fake, I'd still keep it!  It's better than a lot of my other, GENUINE, purses!  It even has a snap for the zipper, I've never seen that before!


The rabbit fur purse is great quality too, and it looks new.  I hate it when great quality bags don't have labels!  I don't see the point of putting that much work into it and not taking any credit for it.

The box purse is new as well.  I don't normally buy them, but I picked this one up because it had a beautiful closure and it was bigger than most I see.

The heart belt was a ripoff, but I loved the design so much I just had to pick it up.  It's so unique and cute!  Too bad it's in such crappy condition...I can take each side off, it's falling apart!

The blazers are all amazing quality, especially the olive green one.  I had to think about that one for a while since it's twice the price I like to pay for used blazers...well, I took it home, that's how great it was!  The leather piping and other stitching details are amazing.  It doesn't look like it was worn much, or at all.

The grey one has great piping details as well, but I noticed a few pen marks.  I picked it up anyway since it was cheap enough, and the quality was definitely there.

I hesitated on the tan one since it doesn't fit me right now.  I picked it up because it's the most fitted thing I've ever seen!  I'm holding onto it in case I ever become slim enough to wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment