Saturday, July 14, 2012


Dark green wool princess coat:  $1 @ Kim's Village (RSP:  $24.99)

I really didn't think they'd have this sale again!  Next time I better ask if it's a regular occurrence...I'd sure like to be first in line when that comes around again!

Most people were stuffing garbage bags full of things  I'm glad I managed to find these gems.

I almost passed on this because I already have so many coats.  I decided to try it on, and I just couldn't put it back - it was so flattering!

It was fitted and so billowy at the bottom.  It really reminds me of the banana republic coat I bought a while back, including the gorgeous lining:


The shoulder pads have GOT to come out, then I'll have to alter the shoulders a bit....but it's well worth the buck!  I might change the buttons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment