Saturday, July 14, 2012


Fur collar (RSP:  $14.99)
Chiffon/lace shorts (RSP:  $4.99)
Quilted clutch w/silver rose (RSP:  $2.99)

$1 each @ Kim's Village!

I'm so happy I was in the area today!  I found a lot of great stuff here.

I have no idea what kind of fur the stole is, it feels so luxurious!  The shorts are pretty and don't look worn...I just love the chiffon pleats at the bottom.

The clutch was kind of an afterthought.  It hasn't even been used - there's still tissue inside!  It's made out of a quilted faux suede and has a silver fabric flower on top....for the price, why not.

*edit*

Someone told me that the fur was probably chinchilla...score!  Those kind of fur collars are over $300 new!  It is definitely the best fur I've ever felt, so I'm inclined to believe it.

Too bad I kind of ruined it by washing it...it's not ruined per se, but the backing is a bit hard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment