Monday, July 9, 2012


Parasuco - Santana denim biker jacket:  $9.90 @ Value Village  (RSP:  $175, according to this!)

This jacket is insane!!  It's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever found.  I didn't even know there was such a thing as a denim motorcycle jacket, and this one's probably the flashiest in existence.

Just look at these metal shoulder plates!


Gorgeous!  Reminds me of Versace over-the-topness.  Just look at the back...the collar is lined in faux leopard fur, and there's yet another metal plate:


Admittedly, the last plate is overkill.  I might even take it off.

Plus, the shoulders are horrible...the shoulder pads are definitely coming out, then I'll have to tailor the arms and shoulders smaller.

That's the 90's for ya!  This similarly styled one is from 1993, so this one was probably produced around the same time.

Shockingly, they wanted $18 for this thing!  I would never pay that, but since I had a 30% off pass....even then, it was kind of a ripoff!

The back plate was falling off so I asked if they could go down any further.  The guy gave me $5 off, plus I still got 30% off!  I was pretty happy about that.  $10 is more along the lines of what I wanted to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment