Saturday, July 21, 2012


Nine West - Thena flat:  $9.99 @ Value Village  (RSP:  $79)

I really wouldn't pay that much for a used shoe, but I bought these because they were leather, brand new, cute, and comfortable.

The colour is way off in my picture...the one in the link is pretty accurate though.

If they were even slightly worn I would have passed.  I've gotten new leather boots for $5...there's no way I'd pay twice that much for a used shoe.

These are my only ballerina flats.  I don't like how they curl up, but at least it's not as pronounced on.  They're not completely flat either, which is an added bonus.

There was an eelskin purse and change purse that I was eyeing, but I decided to leave them behind.  The pricing was just way too high, and I didn't really need the latter.

I've been thinking about money a lot these days...and how I should be saving it.  From now on my purchases are going to be a lot more judicial!  They have to be worth it, and it has to be something I'll actually be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment