Friday, July 27, 2012


1963 Ash blonde bubble cut Barbie:  $1.99 @ Value Village

I actually saw another one at the same location a day ago, but I didn't want to pay $4 for it.  I don't know why, but for some reason I thought she was one of the repros and not worth much.  

This one was $2 with another doll in the bag, so I decided to pick it up (after some thought)!  I gave away the other doll, but it's the principle of it..

She's going for anywhere from $10-$150 on eBay!  I don't know why there's such a range.  I've seen ones in the same condition go everywhere.

I just hope the one I passed up wasn't one of the pricier ones!  I think that one looked the same as this one...I'm sure it had the same haircut, but maybe a different hair colour.  I wish I bought her!

No comments:

Post a Comment