Monday, July 9, 2012


Christian Dior - red lapel wool blazer:  $5.60
Tristan & Iseut - Flared brown skirt:  $3.50

Both @ Value Village.

I don't normally buy things just based on labels, especially if I plan on reselling them.  A lot of them just have crap resale values.

Surprisingly, this applies to Dior!  I've seen a ton of auctions that ended around $5, which really isn't worth my time.

I picked up the above because I liked the red lapels and it was great quality.  It's too big for me though, I'm going to have to take it in.

Skirts were half off today, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to look.  The skirt's like new and I love how it flares out in such a flirty way.

There were some other skirts that I really liked but they were just way overpriced for used merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment