Monday, July 9, 2012


Ro-El  - leather box purse:  $4.80 
Stylecraft - fur/leather clutch/wallet:  $2.10

Both @ Value Village.

Their 30% off pass was expiring soon so I just had to go.  Well, not like I ever need a reason to go...I've been itching to go this last little while!

I love classically designed purses, but I wasn't sure if the one above was leather.  There weren't any tags saying so, but I lifted up the back of the straps and it seemed so...and it felt like it was...but there are some good fakes!  Hopefully this isn't one of them.

I don't have many vintage purses of this colour since they tend to be really nasty.  This one was in great condition so I picked it up.  Plus, I really do think it's leather, and I love cream/gold combos!

I wasn't sure about the other one.  It was real leather, but I thought the fur was fake at first!  Until I saw it was still attached to the skin.  I have no idea what kind of fur it is, it's not very soft.

I ended up buying it because it can actually function as a clutch..it has a lot of roomy compartments inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment