Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Alain Chabason - Striped blazer:  $5.60


Peter Nygard - leather "swacket:"  $28 (RSP:  $159)

Both @ Value Village.

I've never heard of the designer of the blazer, but since the fit was so flattering, and it was made in Paris, I bought it.  I'll bet it retailed for a lot more than $5!

The leather jacket was so overpriced, but I though the design was really neat.  I hate that the back isn't leather though..it's the same material as the sleeves.

I ended up buying it because I loved the front, and I assumed it retailed for way higher.

I was so disappointed to see I could buy it new (on sale) for around $60!  I wonder if I should return it.  It really should have been $20 or less considering it's used!


At least it still looks new...

No comments:

Post a Comment