Friday, June 22, 2012


Toni - burnished gold clutch:  $2
XXI - ruffled top/dress:  $2

Both @ Salvation Army.

Hmm, I think I lowered my standards for this trip, but I went out of my way to get here and I suppose I didn't want to leave empty handed.

Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely love the designs of everything above, it's just that it's not of quality.  Not that it's falling apart, it's just standard mall quality.  But since it was cheap enough, I thought I'd let that slide.

This is the first thing I've ever gotten from Forever 21.  It's funny, I do like a lot of their styles, but their sales are never cheap enough for me.  When I see them secondhand at thrift stores they're priced stupidly high as well.

Sometimes F21 stuff is pretty cheap when they have BOGO's, but I never want enough to quality for free shipping...and it's just not a deal if you have to pay for shipping.

It reminded me of this dress I have, which I absolutely love, so I just had to pick it up.  Ironically, the new one was only $1 more than this one!

I just wish this one was longer.  It's kind of indecent as a dress, but I suppose it could be done.  SA had it marked as a blouse!

Did I mention how much I love BOGO months?  I'm hoping I'll find some more treasures before this month is over!

It's funny that clutch is made by the same maker as this one.  That's why I picked it up!  I liked the style a lot and it reminded me of that one.  I just wish it were made of leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment