Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Petite by Michael Phillips - blue military blazer:  $5.99


Marciano - NWT pink mist blazer:  $17.99 (RSP:  $200)

Both @ Value Village.

I don't know why I came here.  I knew I would be aghast at their prices, especially after the steals I got at Sally ann!

Well, I do know why I came - because it was only a block away.  And I'm glad I did.

The blue blazer is AMAZING!  It's probably one of my favourite finds of all time.  The cutouts along the arms accented with gold buckles are so cool, as are the ribbon connections at the front.

As always though, those shoulder pads have got to go.

I was unsure about the last one, but I liked the style as well.  I knew it was by Guess, even though it didn't say that anywhere.  It is on the new ones.

Apparently, it's their 'runway inspired' collection.  The quality was wonderful, the fit was flattering, and I thought the design was unique - it's just that colour I didn't like!  Plus the price.

I ended up buying it anyway, thinking I might return it later one.  Still more than what I wanted to pay, but I suppose it's worth it for the style and quality.

It's also partly made with a fabric I've never heard of (modal!).

Of course, I would have never paid that price if it weren't new with tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment