Thursday, June 7, 2012

 Joseph Ribkoff - long button up coat:  $14.99 (RSP:  $100+)


Tusk - tiger print calf hair leather purse:  $7.99
Jacques Vert- NWT Monique blue leather baguette clutch:  $6.99 (RSP:  $125)

All @ Value Village.

I try not to go when things are on sale, but since I had to go the post office, I decided I might as well hit up the thrift district.

I'm glad I did!  I hated paying full price on the purses, but at least the coat was half off.

It was still pretty expensive, but I just loved all of the buckles and buttons.  At least now I have a full 30% off card.

The purses are made out of such nice leather!  I loved the messenger style bag, but I wasn't sure about the clutch.

Even though it still had tags on, it had wear on the outside.  Geez, the clip they used left indents too!  Way to ruin your own merchandise.

I ended up buying it because the leather felt so nice...I might return it if the dents don't disappear though.

No comments:

Post a Comment