Tuesday, June 19, 2012



Hunt club - low heeled leather shoes:  $2.50 (RP:  $4.99)
Longrange of London - Brown leather purse:  $2.99
Cashmere scarf:  $3
Lizardskin purse:  $2.50 (RP:  $3.99)

All @ Salvation Army.

I love BOGO months!  I just wish I knew I could use more than one coupon...$1.50 each for the scarf and purse would have been insane.

Oh well, at least I know for next time.  Though they do make you line up again.

I'm not sure if the green purse is lizardskin.  I thought it was snakeskin at first but it can't be, since it's not in strips and the width is wide.

I just love the design though!  It opens up in a really neat way:


 Even without the coupon, things are priced pretty decently...but who can resist the allure of super-cheap!


My first 100% cashmere item-I'm so happy!  It's practical and a price I wanted to pay.  I found this by accident, and I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment