Monday, June 25, 2012


Charlotte Russe - NWT Gold babydoll top:  $4 (RSP:  $21.99)
Victora's Secret - NWT lace cropped cami:  $3
Urban Behavior - lace babydoll tank:  $2.50
RW & Co - purple lace top:  $2.50


Naturalizer leather shoes:  $4 (RSP:  $100...at least the ones now)

All @ Talize.

It's finally half off day again!  It just happened to be the same as Value Village's...what a marketing ploy.  

I ended up coming here first because I haven't been there in a while, and the things there seem to be better quality/priced.

Well, it wasn't as great as I expected, but I did end up with a lot of stuff I loved!  Way too many mall brands though..I'm going to have to curb myself with that from now on!

In any case, I was surprised to see the Victoria's secret slip.  It looked vintage so I was surprised to see they were the maker - it even had tags on!  I wonder how old it is.  It's so adorable, it even has lace covered buttons!

Never heard of Charlotte Russe until now, but I took a look at their website and was instantly reminded of Forever 21.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have picked up that top if it wasn't NWT.

I was hesitant on the last two tops since they were mall brands, but I'm glad I bought them.  Both are really flattering. especially the purple one - I was considering putting it back, but now I'm glad I didn't!

The shoes are classy and comfortable.  They're white with gold accents.  I kind of didn't want to pay $4 for them since I could have gotten them less at the Salvation Army...if they ever had my size for that brand...but I digress.

I'm glad I decided to try them on even though they were marked size 10...they fit me great!  That's vintage sizing for you I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment