Monday, June 25, 2012


Jones New York - silk halter dress:  $5


B. Smart - Lace halter dress:  $4

Both @ Talize.

I don't know if I should have bought these dreses.  I loved the designs, but both of them have stains.  I hope they'll come out!

The first one was a no brainer because it was silk, $5 was a steal for it.

I thought I'd love it in the store, but when I tried it on at home I wasn't too fond of the bottom part.  It would have looked a lot better if they used the same shiny gold material as the top.

The last one is just standard mall quality, but it's so cute!  I'm a sucker for lace.

I picked it up because I knew that even if I couldn't get the stain out, I could hide it by reversing the strap...but that would take some effort.  I'll just see what happens after a wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment