Monday, June 25, 2012


Wilsons - leather trench coat:  $12.50 (Similar styles retail for $500!)


Rose chiffon dress:  $3.50

 

Le Chateau - NWT black belted dress:  $9 (RSP:  $120+)


Even though I have a ton of black leather coats, I just had to get this one - it's stylish and it fits perfectly!  My research leads me to believe that it's from the 80's (just like me!).

I'm going to have to get rid of some of my other ones, they're just not as good as this one.  God, they were more expensive too!  I should have held out.

I saw potential in the chiffon dress so I picked it up.  It'll look great after I hem it up a little!  It's sewn with metallic gold thread and is just darling...but I wouldn't have paid more for it.

The last one took me so long to decide.  I would never buy a Le Chateau dress secondhand unless it was really cheap...they never are.

I loved the design and this one still had tags on, but I wasn't sure it was worth it.  I decided to get it anyway, and return it if it comes to that.

Well, that's not happening!  The dress is gorgeous and pretty unique.  Plus I look great in it.  It's staying!

No comments:

Post a Comment