Friday, June 8, 2012


R & M Richards by Karen Kwong - pink lace blouse:  $3


Ann Taylor loft petites- cropped blazer:  $2.99

Both @ Salvation Army.

I love it when it's a buy one get one free coupon month.  Too bad the max value is $5, and most of the items I wanted were priced at $5.99.

Even worse, the one near me closed down permanently, after just relocating in the vicinity for years.  Now the closet ones near me are pretty out of the way, so I don't usually bother to go, even though the pricing can be decent.

Anyway, the blouse is what I really wanted, but $6 just seemed like a ripoff.  All of the other things I wanted were $5.99, so I settled for the $5 Ann Taylor blazer.  The fit is really cute.

The blouse is huge and ghastly as is, but I'm planning on making it into a sleeveless dress.  The buttons are pretty and the lacework is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment