Saturday, April 30, 2011


Licca doll:  $1.99 @ Value Village (RSP:  $6+)
Stationery pack:  $1.99 @ Value Village

Funny how I found another one so soon.  I remember passing up a few Jenny dolls a while back, but I recently decided I would resume rescuing any like dolls I came across from now on.

The other one I bought just for the angel telephone book.  It's used and has a few pages missing, but I've never seen one like that before.  I'm just such a sucker for vintage angels...it's actually made of hard plastic so I took the plunge.

I probably wouldn't have splurged if it was just paper; it's got to have a certain 'quality' to it.  Funnily enough, it was from the same location I bought my last celestial themed stationery from.

Anyway, I plan to rip out the innards and put something new and fresh inside.  Hopefully it won't be too hard to find something similarly sized.

It came with a bunch of stickers I might keep, and a sealed notepad that just happened to be the first letter of my moniker.  I suppose it was worth it for those two items.

No comments:

Post a Comment